In this seminar, various fundamentals of computer-based design methods and their applications are taught. These include:
- (i) theoretical basics,
- (ii) parametric modeling,
- (iii) spatial analysis methods,
- (iv) introduction to programming/scripting with C#,
- (v) introduction to BIM,
- (vi) introduction to VR / AR using Unity,
- (vii) new web technologies to visualize your own data.
You learn in detail how to combine various computational design methods and tools for specific planning or design aspects.
The knowledge provided through online seminars will be deepened in consultations and documented in several exercises.
No prior technical knowledge is required.
Reinhard König (course coordinator – Send Mail), Sven Schneider, Martin Dennemark, Olaf Kammler, Ondrej Veseley