Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Thank You very much for Your brilliant, comprehensive, inspiring, and smart lectures and tutorials!

My question is about colors of objects – I tried both framework view, arctic, shading – but the form is either red or pink, not white and black. Colors are applied in Grasshopper as Black and White 90%. A layer (where the object is) is also black.

Thank You for any comments.

Printscreens are attached.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Reinhard Koenig
      Keymaster

Hi Tatiana,

I’m not the best expert for this question. I’m not sure if you can render GH geometry directly. At least I “bake” it before I render it. You can use the Human plugin, which allows sending the defined colors, materials, etc from GH to Rhino.

Best regards

Reinhard

Thank You!

Daria Dordina
      Participant

Hello, Tatiana!

Sorry for a late reply.

On your images node “Custom preview” is on disabled preview mode. Take a look on the screenshots:

1) surface node and custom preview are both on enabled preview mode (both nodes are light gray):

2) surface node is on enabled preview mode (light gray), custom preview node is on disabled preview mode (dark gray):

3) opposite to 2)

In order to hide geometry, produced by some node, click on the node with mouse wheel and then on “Disable Preview” (same for show the geometry – “Enable Preview”).

Hope it’ll help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dear Daria,

Thank You so much! I tried all steps – everything is working now.

Thank You for your time and very clear explanation!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.