- October 20, 2019 at 17:25 #11562
- October 20, 2019 at 17:35 #11566
- October 21, 2019 at 09:42 #11572
- October 21, 2019 at 18:27 #11618Anna KonczakParticipant
I thought of the Y House by MVRDV. The house has a private rooftop swimming pool in the dip of the Y-shape. So the shape which was supposed to be interessting, also has a function. The height of the building gives its residents the opportunity to have an undisturbed view of the landscape.
- October 21, 2019 at 20:17 #11627
- October 21, 2019 at 21:27 #11629
- October 21, 2019 at 23:52 #11636
- October 22, 2019 at 15:50 #11649Ahmad HafezParticipant
The 8 house project by BIG Architects was formulated with the direct effect of establishing an inner courtyard by extruding the site boundaries to a specific height and width with an intersecting circulation path through the building creating a knot that combines the north and south side of the building converting the block into an 8 figure form as well as elevating and pushing down far angles of the building in order to increase the exposure of daylight and views to individual units, floors and the courtyards as a whole.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.