Home Forums Urban Modeling and Simulation Problem 02_BasicUrbanDevelopmentModel_II

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Reinhard,

There is a problem with 02_BasicUrbanDevelopmentModel_II file. I’m not sure whether is the file or the decoding spaces component version. For the PUDA course we were told about a new version of the library that seems to have a conflict with this component. Should we downgrade the library version?

Best,

Bardo

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Reinhard Koenig
      Keymaster

Dear Bardo,

indeed, there are a few issues using the latest version of the DeCodingSpaces components. I’ll fix them as soon as possible and provide a new version of the 02_BasicUrbanDevelopmentModel_II file – probably by tomorrow.

Best regards

Reinhard

Reinhard Koenig
      Keymaster

Just fixed it. There is a new download link on the course website. The new gh file works now with the latest DeCodingSpaces-Toolbox version (2020.01):
      https://otp.uni-weimar.de/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/02_BasicUrbanDevelopmentModel_II_DS2020_01.zip

Best regards
      Reinhard

p.s. I’ll fix the file for the next model tomorrow…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you very much¡¡¡

Reinhard Koenig
      Keymaster

Now, all gh-models in the course module “Dynamic Urban Models II” are updated and work with the current release 2020.01 of the DeCodingSpaces-Toolbox.

Best regards
      Reinhard

Thi Thuy Nguyen
      Participant

Thank you very much!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.