1. ConceptEver since the city of Monterrey was planned in the beginning of the last century, the rail freight traffic was placed within the outskirts of the city. Nevertheless, the expansion of the city […]
1. ConceptThe aim for this exercise was to put in practice what we learned form the tutorials. My concept is to simulate a plot on which nine buildings can fit and with time, change their heights and with that, […]
– A very nice small concept that is very appropriate for the exercise!
– The documentation of your code and GH definition is ok, but please add more textual description of the main lines of code, etc next time.
– In the results section, a few images showing your results again would be nice…
– A brief conclusion is missing.
To the questions:
– What do I think about high density regarded as a precondition for sustainable urbanisation and economic growth?
I think it can disproportionate with sustainable conditions, high density has to reach a limit in order to have control over sustainable regulations. I don’t necessarily link high density with economic growth as it…[Read more]
An example of how a form has been directly derived from a certain function is the reconstruction of houses for families who lost their homes after the earthquake of September 19th of 2017 in Mexico City, Oaxaca and Guerrero.
Money was an important factor of decision making and so basic necessities and a smart use of square meters were put before…[Read more]
- Load More