Home Forums Urban Modeling and Simulation Network City II // Generative Model building typologies Reply To: Network City II // Generative Model building typologies

Reinhard Koenig
Keymaster

Dear Diellza,

I extended the definition 03_GenerativeUrbanDevelopmentModel.gh, which was provided in the course. Please find it attached to this post. It shows exemplarily how you can deal with different typologies for various land uses:

There is a part that allows excluding parts of your blocks/parcels. It is added at the beginning, where the blocks are created:

After the simulation part, the blocks/parcels are separated concerning their function. I also added a simple visualization for the dominating function (residential of workplaces). They are separated for using them with different typologies by the cull pattern:

Finally, we can play around with different typologies. I used the DeCodingSpaces building types, but you can or cause also implement your new ones:

Please, consider this just as an exemplary starting point, not as a final solution that you should use for your project! You need to adapt it to your design concept.

Best regards

Reinhard

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.